My Shield



I am fortunate to be involved in a creativity group facillitator training led by the amazing Jill Badonsky and we have learned how important it is to protect ourselves and our creative passions. This is part of that process for me. You can't see it but etched on this girl's heart (my heart) it says God is within her. She will not fall. In an earlier post I explained how powerful this verse is for me. It doesn't mean I won't mess up. It means I trust God to catch me when I do. I'm listening for his cues and painting for him. I'm trying so hard to put my ego aside because it will truly never be satisfied. I think it was in the book Big Magic that the author, I know her last name is Gilbert, said "There will never be enough of what you don't need." That hit my heart hard. Anyway, the creative process is absolutely beautiful for me right now. I hope it sticks. I pray it does. What is your passion?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY!!!

Why Adopt?

Choices