God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day. Psalm 46:5

I love this verse. There is so much power in these words. It doesn't say "She might not" or "Maybe she won't." It says "She will not fall." The reason she doesn't fall is because God catches her when she trips or messes up. It is not of her own doing that she stands firm or that I seem to stand firm. He holds me up in times when my legs are weak and shaky and my spirit feels broken. I am grateful for His love and grace.

I have learned that artists are sensitive people. I'm not alone. Whew! Things seem to go straight to my heart. That's happened a lot this past year and I have grown from the experiences. I have learned that there are people that get me and there are people that don't and that's ok. It is what it is. God (my bodyguard) gets me. He made me and he made me this way for a reason. He made me sensitive so I could help someone hurting. He made me passionate so I would fight for what I feel is right. I know there have been times when I've said things after being hurt that He wishes I would have handled differently but He still loves me and holds me up. I am learning. I am trying to be more mindful. I am growing and growing is good.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY!!!

Why Adopt?

Choices