A List of Supplies as Promised!

Wow! Paper Crown's first Glittered Retreat was absolutely amazing! So many beautiful women gathered together to share a weekend of art and friendship. Many new friendships were made. I promised to post a list of supplies from my class, so here goes!

12x12 cradled wood panel by American Easel (If you are in the city the best place to purchase these is Porch School Supply at 50th and Santa Fe.) You can also order them from Dick Blick or Jerry's Artarama.
1/4 in. artist tape (I need to track down a supplier of this. Google it and I'm sure there is a place to order online.
Plaster of Paris ( I bought mine at Michael's in OKC.)
Hydrus watercolor in yellow ochre, pthalo green and Crimson lake (Porch School Supply or an art supplier online if you are not close to OKC.)
reversed branches stencil from The Crafter's Workshop
raw umber acrylic paint by Liquitex Basic (Michael's)
Text stamp and Archival Ink Pad
R&F Encaustic Medium (Porch School supply carries it but I think they are currently out, so check before you go. You can order it online at Jerry's Artarama or Dick Blick.)
Melting pot by Ranger (Paper Crown)
Heat tool by Ranger (Paper Crown)
Glass Glitter
Paper Embellishments
nail or awl for carving in the wax

I think that's it! If you have any questions just leave a comment and I will be happy to answer! Loved sharing my love of art with you ladies! Can't wait to do it again. Be watching the blog for some free tutorials! : ) Medeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY!!!

Aha Moments