Year in Review

 Chinese New Year Celebration
 Dream Big (First class I taught at Paper Crown.)
 She Art Online Workshop with Christy Tomlinson
 La Paloma - 2nd class I taught at Paper Crown
 Choices were made
 Spring Glitter Market
 Dancing in the Summer Sun
 Another class I taught ( I can't remember the name of this one.)
 and another
 There were 1st pedicures
 Wineries (where I pretended I was in France)
 Dressing up and more dancing
 First curls
 Fall canvas class
 Class I took from the amazing Joni of Mrs. O'leary's
 and another
 Tea parties in enchanted forests
 New couch that was long overdue 
 Babies
 Transfer class I taught
 Painting I did for my bathroom that I thought I would never redo
 Restoring my soul
 Celebrations
 Walking in memory of an amazing woman 
 Experimenting with pan pastels while sitting with my mother-in-law who has now recovered from a very  serious car accident.
Birthday with an ice cream cake
 A baby born that caused the world to stop for a little while 
Ice cream eaten 
 An artist emerges
 Prayers were answered
 Fairy wings
 Pumpkin picking
 3 Princesses and a baby
Walks taken with friends
Oh Christmas Tree
 
A Partridge in a Pear Tree
Fall Glitter Market

Giving thanks

Blue Princess Party

Making a Wish

Doing it anyway!

Family

Looking back on this year almost left me breathless. So many wonderful memories and experiences with many more left unmentioned. I am thankful and humbled. I can't wait for 2012. Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. Wonderful year and memories.....I add relationships restored and new beginnings. Wishing you and yours a blessed and prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While all of your creations are beautiful, there is one beautiful blossom that stands out to me as the best...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Medeah! Your little girl is absolutely darling! Love the amazing projects you created this past year. I particularly LOVE the Partridge In A Pear Tree...love all the textures & mediums. Beautifully done. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I enjoyed looking at your year review it was enchanting x C

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY!!!

Aha Moments