October Already?!?!

Wow! I cannot believe today is Oct. 1st. Where did the summer go? This is going to be a very busy month. I have a class at Paper Crown on Oct. 18th at 5:30. We will be doing this fun 18x18 in. canvas.
Call Cindy to reserve your spot. 848-2389 This canvas has a subtle yet very interesting background. We are going to have a ton of fun using all of that Washi tape I have been collecting to make these adorable birds. And then there is burlap. I love burlap! This class is seriously going to be a lot of fun and the canvas could be altered for the holidays or it would look darling in a child's room or anywhere really.

Glitter Market is going to be on Oct. 27th this year in Cassidy Square. Get a jump on that holiday shopping with some of the best artists in the city. I will start posting sneak peeks soon.

I have a lot of other fun things going on that I will blog about later. Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY!!!

Why Adopt?

Choices