These girls know how to have fun!

     A few months back I donated an art party for Positive Tomorrows Cork and Canvas event and Susan from Regier, Washecheck & Jones, P.L.L.C graciously purchased the party for her office. I was a little nervous because I had never taught a group of CPA's, but the nerves quickly left as I got to know each of these spectacular women. They were more than willing to learn and I hope they had as much fun as I did. Here are some pics. Thanks ladies for an evening I won't ever forget!






And now as promised here is a list of supplies we used;
11x14 canvas
tissue paper from 7 Gypsies
matte Mod Podge
Liquitex flexible modeling paste
palette knife
Golden liquid acrylic Ultramarine Blue
Golden liquid acrylic Teal
Golden liquid acrylic Quinacridone Red
Tim Holtz dabber paint Aqua
Bombay ink black
Ranger heat gun
Inca Gold Paste
Versifine vintage sepia ink pad and ink sponge
Various tapes from 7 Gypsies and Smash book

I think that is everything. Have a great day! Now go get creative with those returns!

Comments

  1. I have yet to teach an adult art class. I am sure it is lots of fun and a little stressful at the same time. These ladies look like they had a blast, and what fabulous works of art they walked away with!

    I won't be creating for glitter market as I have too many obligations in October. You can bet that I will be there to shop though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY!!!

Aha Moments