Wow! It has been a busy summer. I can't believe it is halfway over. I have taken some fun classes this summer and have learned some cool techniques. I love to learn, especially when it relates to art. I hope everyone is having a great summer. I am currently preparing for classes and hope to have the examples ready soon. Above is a picture of my sweet niece Emily who is currently in Uganda on a missions trip. Please say a prayer she is kept safe. She is living her heart's desire. Uganda will never be the same.
Year in Review
Chinese New Year Celebration Dream Big (First class I taught at Paper Crown.) She Art Online Workshop with Christy Tomlinson La Paloma - 2nd class I taught at Paper Crown Choices were made Spring Glitter Market Dancing in the Summer Sun Another class I taught ( I can't remember the name of this one.) and another There were 1st pedicures Wineries (where I pretended I was in France) Dressing up and more dancing First curls Fall canvas class Class I took from the amazing Joni of Mrs. O'leary's and another Tea parties in enchanted forests New couch that was long overdue Babies Transfer class I taught Painting I did for my bathroom that I thought I would never redo Restoring my soul Celebrations Walking in memory of an amazing woman Experimenting with pan pastels while sitting with my mother-in-law who has now recovered from a very ...

Comments
Post a Comment